“Good food for good price”
Review of Cheiro Verde

Cheiro Verde
Ranked #68 of 1,074 Restaurants in Foz do Iguacu
Price range: US$4 - US$5
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dresden, Germany
“Good food for good price”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a very good lunch for a very good price. For about 20 R$ you can choose from a buffet really delicious stuff. I'm a meat eater and I never thought vegetarian food can be so tasty. Some soy products taste almost like real meat... or even better! They also have a great freshly pressed orange juice. Unfortunately they close after lunchtime (3 pm).

• Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“m patel”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Excellent vegeterian resturant they open from 11 am to 3pm I was late I went ate 4pm they open the door to say they are closed I asked any other veg restaurant they could not think of any they prepared me nice east asian meal with lots of green I was going to iguacu next day I could not come back before 5 they kindly left my food in my hotel in the same road I offered them tip they said no we do free I met owner on the third day and thanked him for service and nice healthy food and requested him to open in evening

• Visited December 2013
Athens, Greece
“Vegetariano en Foz do Iguaçu”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Small restaurant in the center of Foz do Iguaçu.
Food is really tasty and they have a delicious aloe vera bottled juice!!
Unfortunately it's open only for lunch.

Visited August 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tidy restaurant for people with good taste!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Excellent service and healthy food in an excellent location. Healthy, fresh, pure, balanced, mindful, delicious, satisfying. I would come here everyday if i could! I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
“Vegetarian in a sea of beef”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

A delightful find on a street full of paradillo and grill restaurants. Run by a taiwanese family, and opened in October 2012, this verde place provides a wide range of choices from suishi, to tempeh stir-fry, to salad and spring rolls... And the flan desert is great too. This is a buffet for one price, so the value is exceptional. The mother/chef comes out with new dishes all the time, the bistro doesn't have a much ambience with the neon lights but the food is fresh, authentic and the place is clean. Really enjoyed the food here. The father is so friendly and comes to chat at each table, asking how one enjoys the food. Not a place for dinner....only open 11am to 3 pm - we went at six and found it closed on our first passby....then returned for lunch the next day.

• Visited December 2012