I stayed at this hotel for 12 days in February 2006. There are several reasons to stay here. This hotel is spotless. The Security is great, The Breakfast buffet in the morning is FREE and not the usual "continental" breakfast -- a very large selection to choose from. At the pool you can relax and watch the Toucan birds feed on a perch above along with other giant parrots on the property. Food and Drink available pool side with wait staff on hand. Within the hotel you will find a company "Central Tours", Raoul is the manager with a very capable staff of drivers of private autos or buses. He even arranged for a local fishing trip for me. I never took a taxi because Central Tours was so inexpensive. If you want a restaurant in town they will steer you towards the better ones depending on what you want. Raoul was in the restaurant and hospitality business for over 20 years before going into the tour business. I was attending a conference and the hotel has internet access in every room. They have a TECH on site to configure your computer, only took 5 minutes and was secure. Some of our attendees forgot materials or needed copies etc and most was handled onsite with the rest handled in town -- all arranged through the hotel or Raoul. About Iquazu Falls -- not to be missed -- I went to both sides -- Brazil and Argentina -- you should see BOTH !! I have traveled quite extensively and had a totally good experience here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 6 km from the center of Foz do Iguaçu and 20 km from the Bird Park, the Rafain Palace Hotel offers area for conventions, 3 swimming pools, soccer fields and children's activities in its 63 thousand square meters. It offers diverse breakfast and is 20 km from the Iguaçu Falls. Further facilities include an outdoor heated whirlpool, sauna, gym, kids room, climbing wall, sports court and tennis. Wi-Fi internet and parking are free and the reception serves 24 hours, helping with tourist information and hiring shuttles. The breakfast buffet serves seasonal fruits, fresh breads, cakes and juices. The restaurant offers national and international dishes, while the American bar and the pool bar preparing drinks. Room service works 24h. The accommodations are equipped with 32 "TV with cable, minibar, air conditioning, desk, safe and hairdryer. The Rafain Palace Hotel is approximately 7 km from the Friendship Bridge, gateway to the Paraguay. The Foz do Iguaçu International Airport - Falls is 20 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafain Palace Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Rafain Palace Hotel And Convention Center
- Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana