Got a good rate through bookings.com. Hotel was very quiet as it was late April. Room was comfortable and we had full cable tv access (useful as we wanted to watch the Royal Wedding!). Bar service was good although we were a bit disapointed with the restaurant buffet - there was nothing tempting on the dessert bar and there was only one choice of white wine which was awful. Athough the hotel advertises wi-fi in the public areas only, we were able to access it in our room as we were close to the cafe. Would recommend hotel for a short stay (eg. 2 nights).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Facilities devoted to the Fun and Relaxation." Located 1 km from the International Airport of Foz do Iguacu and near the Falls, the Harbor Hotel Colonial was designed to provide the best and most complete recreational facilities. Besides all the infrastructure for leisure, Harbor Colonial Hotel, offers spacious apartments with air-conditioning, music, cable LCD TV, private telephone, minibar and Free Wi-Fi. At Harbor Colonial Hotel, you will not only enjoy an environment with elegance and comfort but also may hold your event with all the infrastructure that conventions and events deserve. It has a room designed for up to 200 people and a choice of coffee breaks. Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comfortable and warm environment with air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Colonial Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Hotel Colonial Foz Do Iguacu
- Harbor Hotel Colonial And Spa
- Hotel Colonial Iguacu Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana