Was picked up from the airport by someone holding my name up. The pickup was free. The hotel was quite clean and the room had a large comfortable bed. Good dinner and breakfast. The hotel seemed popular as there were quite a few people.
Staff was quite helpful Sold me plug adaptors to convert European plugs to Brazilian. Cost only 5 Reais.But no converter available for UK plugs.
A tip - Avoid the Reais 30 fee for a trip to the Falls entrance and back. you can walk it and if you are two ore more a taxi will be cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Facilities devoted to the Fun and Relaxation." Located 1 km from the International Airport of Foz do Iguacu and near the Falls, the Harbor Hotel Colonial was designed to provide the best and most complete recreational facilities. Besides all the infrastructure for leisure, Harbor Colonial Hotel, offers spacious apartments with air-conditioning, music, cable LCD TV, private telephone, minibar and Free Wi-Fi. At Harbor Colonial Hotel, you will not only enjoy an environment with elegance and comfort but also may hold your event with all the infrastructure that conventions and events deserve. It has a room designed for up to 200 people and a choice of coffee breaks. Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comfortable and warm environment with air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Colonial Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Hotel Colonial Foz Do Iguacu
- Harbor Hotel Colonial And Spa
- Hotel Colonial Iguacu Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana