Stayed here for one night to see the falls from the Brazilian side. The hotel looks great and has a very impressive lobby but it is let down by the price/cost and it also feels in need of face-lift. Rooms were large and comfortable. No free wifi which is stunning given the cost. We arrived quite late from Rio so had dinner at the hotel restaurant, which was just a very average buffet despite lots of well dressed staff in suits. Nothing special. Breakfast the next morning was overcrowded (conferences) and again food was just ok. On the positives the hotel is near the falls and airport and very close to the border with Argentina, hence why we picked it. It has a large pool and looked to have decent sports facilities but we had no time to avail of those. Hotel needs to be modernised with its prices and food looked at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 12 km from the Iguassu Falls – named one of the New 7 Nature Wonders -and 10 km from the Foz do Iguaçu International Airport, the Bourbon Cataratas occupies a total area of 165 thousand m². The hotel offers a complete structure for business and leisure in perfect harmony with the exuberant nature in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourbon Cataratas Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Cataratas Convention Hotel
- Hotel Bourbon Cataratas Convention
- Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana