The grounds, the water park and the pool looked nice, but the rooms themselves were sketchy. No deadbolt lock on the door, beds were rock-hard and very uncomfortable, one bedspread had what looked like a fresh, muddy footprint on it. Internet access was good once we figured out that we had to purchase a code from the front desk. The walls are very thin. If somebody in a neighboring room is in the bathroom you'll definitely know it. On the plus side, it's very close to the airport and the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and gather your whole family in our play rooms, take a dip in the pool, take full advantage of all leisure options! Kids can enjoy various activities in our playrooms or handcraft workshops, all offered by our recreational team. Allow yourself the enchantment of immersion into nature, throughout our 130 000 square meters of tropical gardens and Atlantic forests! Furthermore, we are the only establishment in Foz do Iguaçu that counts with a huge water park right beside our hotel: Acquamania Waterpark. We are located only 10 km away from downtown Foz do Iguaçu, 5 minutes (6,5 km) from the Iguassu Falls Nacional Park, 30 km from the Argentinean side of the falls and 3 minutes (4km) from the Foz do Iguaçu International Airport! Embark on new adventures with us and create unforgettable memories along the way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Acquamania Family Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Panorama And Acquamania Resort
- Hotel Panorama & Acquamania Foz Do Iguacu
- Panorama Acquamania Family Hotel Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana