I booked a group of 22 people into this hotel for two nights during a visit to the Falls. The rooms are spacious but tired and look like something out of a Brady Bunch episode. The morning showers were luke warm and the room safes were straight out of the ark, impossible to use and required coin operation!. The pool area is nice but we didn't get any use because our visit was during the winter months. The buffet dinner and breakfast was good with helpful staff and good variety.
Our major disappointment was with the inflexible, rude front desk staff who did everything they could to be unhelpful. We were on an early morning flight back Sao Paulo and with a Santiago connection. We needed to get away by 4.30am. So it was logical that we tried to settle our room bills the night before. We were told this was impossible because they had to check the minibars. When were then planning to do that? Sometime between midnight and 3am presumably. The guy behind the desk was impossible and consequently we were all forced to get up by 3.00am to line up and individually pay the bills. Their system is excriciating slow and inefficient. I would never stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and gather your whole family in our play rooms, take a dip in the pool, take full advantage of all leisure options! Kids can enjoy various activities in our playrooms or handcraft workshops, all offered by our recreational team. Allow yourself the enchantment of immersion into nature, throughout our 130 000 square meters of tropical gardens and Atlantic forests! Furthermore, we are the only establishment in Foz do Iguaçu that counts with a huge water park right beside our hotel: Acquamania Waterpark. We are located only 10 km away from downtown Foz do Iguaçu, 5 minutes (6,5 km) from the Iguassu Falls Nacional Park, 30 km from the Argentinean side of the falls and 3 minutes (4km) from the Foz do Iguaçu International Airport! Embark on new adventures with us and create unforgettable memories along the way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Acquamania Family Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Panorama And Acquamania Resort
- Hotel Panorama & Acquamania Foz Do Iguacu
- Panorama Acquamania Family Hotel Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana