we stayed on this place for 7 days in february 2013.
very safe and peaceful neighborhood, felt most safe in brazil.
there is good wifi in the computers room and dining room but not so good wifi in the rooms.
5 blocks from a main bus station, restaurants near buy. taxi to the shopping mall cost 10$ rials.
the most nice and helpful staff we ever met on any hotel.
visiting with their excursions iguazu falls on the argentinian side- all went well.
took the free rides to the casino in Paraguay, was fun and nice.
the place is very basic and simple, but clean and confort.
would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown location, safe and clean, buses to all tours points. Make your reservation with us and enjoy your stay in Iguassu Falls. You are wellcome. We offer rooms private ensuite and shared room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Pousada El Shaddai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada El Shaddai Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Pousada El Shaddai Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana