We arrived super early after an overnight flight from Caracas and we knew we could not check in at 6am. The staff allowed us to take a nap in the "living room" and they even closed it out for us and another couple that arrived with us.
We had initially requested a different room than we got, but we were so tired and grateful that they had it ready for us like at 9am instead of 12:00 so we took it. They were also very helpful and willing to provide you with directions to whatever place you wanted to go. They also offered tours, but we all know how those go.
I am not sure what the issue was with the bathroom, but they had to come up a few times b/c we had no hot water and they finally figured it out, but we were trying to take a shower and head out.
This is located within walking distance of the bus station, a zoo (free admission) and there is even a super market if you walk a little further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown location, safe and clean, buses to all tours points. Make your reservation with us and enjoy your stay in Iguassu Falls. You are wellcome. We offer rooms private ensuite and shared room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pousada El Shaddai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada El Shaddai Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Pousada El Shaddai Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana