Sure is not appealing to stay in Cd del Este, and pretty lame to stay in Puerto Iguazú, unless you have the $$$$ for the resorts by the falls. Golden Tulip is a $100 usd good value with good breakfast buffet, good espresso at hotel bar and some good lebanese restaurants nearby, especially the excellent Castelo Libanês. The hotel itself has good size rooms with good views, large flat screen TV and large bed. Sure it's a bit dated but clean and convenient, with friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Park International Foz is ideally located in the commercial centre. It features a swimming pool, fitness centre and a sauna. The Iguacu Waterfalls are 20 km away and the Foz do Iguacu Airport is 15 km away.Foz Golden Park International provides rooms with cable TV, a minibar and air conditioning. In addition the hotel also offers restaurants,bars, a laundry facility and a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Park Internacional Foz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Internacional Foz Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Mercure Foz De Iguassu
- Accor Foz De Iguassu
- Golden Park Internacional Foz Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana