Dirty and old, slow and unefficent staff. Expensive and very dull. Tierd staff with old dirty uniforms. No charm what so ever. Broken and dirty plastc furniute at the dirty pool area. We came for 4 days and the hotel did not make the trip. If travelling to Iguazo choice a nice hotel outside the city with nice swiming pool and fiendly staff. I will not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Park International Foz is ideally located in the commercial centre. It features a swimming pool, fitness centre and a sauna. The Iguacu Waterfalls are 20 km away and the Foz do Iguacu Airport is 15 km away.Foz Golden Park International provides rooms with cable TV, a minibar and air conditioning. In addition the hotel also offers restaurants,bars, a laundry facility and a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Park Internacional Foz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Internacional Foz Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Mercure Foz De Iguassu
- Accor Foz De Iguassu
- Golden Park Internacional Foz Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana