Every American I have taken here loves the resort. The pool and the restaurant are the favorites.
The pool is about a quarter of a mile long, starting from reception and going almost to the ocean. It has a waterfall bar in the middle. The aquarium at the reception was also very impressive. The restaurant had themed meals every night (Italian, French, Portuguese) and was definitely a 5 star meal. Breakfast are the best I have ever seen, with cooked to order eggs and pancakes and fruit juices and an enormous buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most famous beaches of the Brazilian Northeast, the Summerville Beach Resort occupies a privileged green area of 70 thousand square meters in Muro Alto Beach, Porto de Galinhas in Ipojuca-PE. It is perfectly integrated into a landscape composed of coconut trees, rainforest, mangroves, and oceanfront, a huge natural pool formed by reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Summerville Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerville Beach Hotel Porto De Galinhas
- Summerville Beach Resort Porto De Galinhas, Brazil