Hotel has a very nice territory with beautiful trees, flowers etc. I live in apartment room, so it were two rooms, bath, and small area with kichen things. The balcony has sea view. Breakfast was not bad, with hot waffles.
Swimming pool was big with different overhead small bridges and several small areas to swim. The only thing I didn't like was no beach or just opportunity to swim in the sea.
Very nice hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angra dos Reis is a paradisiacal destination with more than 365 islands, waterfalls and countless beaches. Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis Hotel is strategically located near the entrance of the city, within walking distance from Pirata's shopping mall, next to the city Boat Marina. For golf lovers, the hotel is 27km away from a golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Porto Bali Hotel Angra Dos Reis
- Golden Tulip Angra Dos Reis Brazil