To give an idea of the context: we are a couple a made a trip from santiago de chili to rio, passing threw north chili, salta region argentina, cordoba, buenos aires, rio and finally buzios. last spot on the trip, had a month of experience in all kind of hotels, never had a compaint, except here: which ones? taking into account that the rooms cost about 300dollar/night: smell of urine at reception, smell of moist and sewer, dishwasher does not work so having breakfast from wet and dirty plates, the napkins you eat off are woven vinyl, the kind you cant clean if dirty, disgusting to get this in front of you. no beds, only mattresses on the floor, i like design and i think you can do this, but buy decent mattresses and not the cheapest ones on the market. sheets on the mattress: too small: one move and you are with you face on the mattres (they don't even put an extra cover, waking up on a bare mattres: again; disgusting. arrogant waitress in the restaurant.. Small card in the resto but quarter of it was "not available"; (we went in high season and in the weekend) Airco in the room makes the noise of a truck driving threw the room all night. I could go on and on and on, but for 300dollar I have never stayed in such a dirty and poor hotel. Only thing i appreciated was the way my complaint was handeled. We got another room, fruit plate, 2 mattresses (still on the floor). As europeans we have high standards for 300dollar hotels, but even after travelling in very basic hotels (30 to 40 dollar but always clean)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serena Hotel Boutique Buzios is located just 100 meters from the Geriba beach, being the only resort with an easy beach-level access, providing an easier access to the elderly and younger children. Surrounded by 6,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens, the hotel also features a deck and lit outdoor pool, and a 24 hour bar service. Furthermore, recreational areas, and children's play area supervised by trained staff With complimentary WI-FI throughout the resort, our rooms range up to 70 m2 with king-sized beds, cable TV, Mini bar and a safe deposit box. Most rooms offer a beautiful private garden with a Jacuzzi. Our buffet breakfast stays open till 11 am with hot dishes prepared by our very own on site chefs. Our gourmet restaurant offers a wide range of international and local cuisine with a top notch bar service. Serena also offers a weekly program of live music shows. In addition, our service is also available at the beach providing beach chairs, umbrellas, tables and chairs. The hotel has a stylish modern design, but respects the colonial materials and architecture of the local region. Serena offers free hourly shuttle services to downtown Buzios during the afternoon and night as well as other local beaches. Our guests are also encourages to take water sports lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Serena Hotel Boutique Buzios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Buzios Hotel Buzios
- Serena Hotel Buzios
- Serena Hotel Boutique Buzios Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil