This was my first trip to Brazil, traveling along with someone who knows the country intimately. The trip started horrendously when we had our passports stolen at the bus station in Rio. We had to cut our trip short but what a beautiful few days. The property's view of Ferradura is stunning and our room (St Tropez) will be always the memory of my first night in Brazil. Waking up, we found an impressive array of fruits and cheeses along with breakfast and found the other guests interesting from France.
The owners were so helpful in assisting us with contacting the local consulates and even took us back to the bus station very early in the morning so that we didnt have to worry about the trip back- we will be back in the not too distant future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropico de Capricornio is a lovely boutique hotel situated on the heights of Alto de Búzios, a privileged and protected quarter in the heart of an 8,000 m² tropical park, totally closed off and secure. Nine very comfortable suites offer an unequaled panoramic view over Ferradura beach and Búzios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Tropico de Capricornio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropico De Capricornio Buzios
- Tropico De Capricornio Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil