Stayed here for two nights while travelling in Brazil in Jan 2010. It's a private home run by a very welcoming couple, with amazing views over the bays of Buzios. All of the rooms have private terraces and are large and very comfortable. Great breakfasts. It's secluded with a lovely pool area - a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropico de Capricornio is a lovely boutique hotel situated on the heights of Alto de Búzios, a privileged and protected quarter in the heart of an 8,000 m² tropical park, totally closed off and secure. Nine very comfortable suites offer an unequaled panoramic view over Ferradura beach and Búzios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropico de Capricornio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropico De Capricornio Buzios
- Tropico De Capricornio Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil