Location is beautiful but way far from city center. You will spend R$ 45,00 each time you want to go to or return downtown. Best to do is rent a car. Cell phone is dead. They claim to offer WIFI but thats a joke, signal is unstable and as fast as a dial up modem. Food is decent but waiter service vary from good to inexistent. Organization is terrible. They sneaked in during the day in our room and took away one of the beds with no prior notice nor consentimet. Later they shown they dont even know what is in each room. Changing the sheets apparently require a call to the manager, witch takes more than an hour (just for the call). Go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apa Pau Brasil Hotel is an ecological 3-star beach hotel, situated within the borders of a 10000 hectares (25000 acres) nature reserve. Surrounded with landscapes of breathtaking beauty, experience a sublime connection with nature, while enjoying all the amenities you expect from a First Class Resort. Relax and luxury are complemented with the warm, professional service of our staff. The Hotel is located 12km away from the charming city of Buzios. Perched on a hilltop with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Apa Pau Brasil Hotel enjoys the most exclusive location overlooking the beautiful Praia das Caravelas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apa Pau Brasil Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Inn - Apa Pau Brasil Hotel Buzios
- Apa Pau Brasil Buzios
- Apa Pau Brasil Hotel Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil