This is a small and beautiful property with a very friendly staff. Joåo was especially helpful and spoke excellent English. I will use this property again when I visit the beautiful city of Buzios. If you come to Brazil, this is definitely a destination you should make time to visit. Just 2 1/2 hours from Rio, it's full of beautiful beaches, nice stores and restaurants and of course, beautiful people. A branch of the famous Ibiza nightclub Pacha is there and the downstairs disco is a blast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born as a small fishing village, today Buzios is a paradise for those who love gastronomy, art and ecology while at the same time boasting an amazing night life. PortoBay Buzios* is a boutique hotel in the city centre of the of Buzios. 21 Suites in a sumptuous tropical setting are a certain recipe for peace and quiet, all with silent air conditioning, free internet access and minibar. Breakfast can be served near the pool leading you to one more unforgettable moment... This boutique lodge is near the beaches that surround the peninsula and a few steps from the famous Rua das Pedras. Here you will find a huge variety of traditional stores, different art galleries, traditional handcraft and some amazing restaurants where you can appreciate the simple pleasures of food A corner of paradise...* Previously named as Porto Bay Glenzhaus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Porto Bay Buzios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Hotel Buzios
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Buzios
- Porto Bay Buzios Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil