“Great lunch spot”

Fishbone
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We had lunch here a couple of times during our 3 day stay. They have a really wonderful seafood salad! The view is just amazing! We will definitely come here again on our next Buzios trip.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

We went here based on recommendations. It is located on Geriba beach and seems to be the best looking place from the beach. We had some pastry things and calamari and drinks. The food was nice and the service was good. I went to the toilet when I was leaving and had I have seen them beforehand i would never have eaten in here! I have never in my life seen such vile, disgusting toilets!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I ve bee here several times and service fluctuates a lot. However, it s been on the low end last summers. Last time we sat down for 10 minutes waiting for someone to clean the table, asked a waiter to come who pretended he hadn't seen us, so we complained at the cashier,who said that wasn't the guy's area. So, extremely unhelpful to colleagues also. We stood up and left.

1  Thank AlexAq61
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Nice place to eat something and relax at geriba beach. The staff is very friendly and prices are OK. I recommend.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

Drinks were overpriced and poorly made. Staff was rude and place very dirty. No idea why one would go here!

2  Thank Kimchiiii