I enjoyed my visit to Buzios this past week and found that the descriptions were true to form. The location of the inn is perfect and near a nice beach (but I'd suggest going to other beaches because it's way too packed with tourists). The people at the front desk were friendly and spoke English which was helpful and I liked the feeling of being up in the hills. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very cute!
The downsides for me were the breakfast, because it left little to be desired and there wasn't much left when I had gone down about 45 mins before we ate. The other is that you need to be prepared for bugs (ants, flies) because of it's location.
I'd recommend this for anyone who would want to visit Buzios though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful small hotel is British owned and managed. Remodeled and upgraded in 2007. The hotel consists of individual bungalows, all having a balcony with spectacular sea view. 100 mts. from the peninsula's most attractive beach. Air-conditioned and fully equipped. Large tropical garden and pool. Transfers available from Rio Airport or hotels. Ideal for English speaking guests, but with an authentic Brazilian atmosphere. Elegance and comfort at a reasonable cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pousada Hibiscus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Hotel Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil