Been there with my family and friends during June 2014. The resort is neatly maintained and got good quality rooms, friendly employees and closer to the beach. Great place for staying. Internet and breakfast are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful small hotel is British owned and managed. Remodeled and upgraded in 2007. The hotel consists of individual bungalows, all having a balcony with spectacular sea view. 100 mts. from the peninsula's most attractive beach. Air-conditioned and fully equipped. Large tropical garden and pool. Transfers available from Rio Airport or hotels. Ideal for English speaking guests, but with an authentic Brazilian atmosphere. Elegance and comfort at a reasonable cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Pousada Hibiscus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Hotel Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil