We travelled to Buzios with my family for christmas. We had heard of this hotel from several websites and decided to give it a try! we were more than impressed! this beautiful luxury boutique hotel had everything we were looking for. The rooms were spacious, extremely clean and comfortable! with a marvellous view overlooking the water! rooms were equipped with minibar fridge and a safety box for your precious belongings. The Hotel itself is beautiful, i have to admit the photos on here do not do it justice! at night specially, it has a romantic vibe! absolutely stunning. The staff was more than welcoming and did everything in their power to make our stay memorable, the concierge, Sebastian went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our stay, he suggested and organized a private boat tour so we could explore the different beaches and some islands! As a plus, the hotel has a few restaurants located on site as well as a few steps down the road, the Cafe Atlántico is, i believe, their main restaurant and the food there was to die for! service as well was pristine! We were greeted with a welcome cocktail and a free massage at the spa! we took advantage of this and decided to indulge in a few more relaxing treatments which i recommend to anyone who visits the hotel. The spa staff were extremely nice and the services are definitely worth experiencing! I had Angelo as my masseur and i have to admit i had never had quite a relaxing massage like this one! definitely its money's worth!
If you are looking for a luxury vacation with all amenities on site i would deffinitely recommend this hotel! I cant wait to go back! we spent a week there and i have to say it was not enough, we were quite sad to have to leave!
Nathalia G. & Andrea G.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa is a refuge of beauty and elegance in the small town of Buzios, a few hours away from Rio de Janeiro. Nested over Armacao Bay, its Mediterranean style terrace and panoramic view of the sea have fascinated guests for over 40 years. Casas Brancas is a synonym of harmony and simplicity. With touches of style and sophistication, its decor provides the tranquility that permeates the entire ambience. Its team of professionals, trained in different languages, contributes for a even more personalized service. An authentic invitation for rest, pleasure and well-being. With a privileged location, overlooking the Orla Bardot waterfront promenade, the hotel is near the downtown area, as well as being within close range of the best restaurants and beaches in town. Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa, simply an idyllic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Brancas Boutique - Hotel And Spa
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil