This is quite simply the best place to stay in Búzios. The views are absolutely breathtaking, its location is perfect (halfway between the buzz of the village and the best beaches) and the hotel itself is the perfect hideout for a lazy getaway. The rooms are comfy and well appointed, service was friendly, and the breakfast delicious. This hotel just exudes a relaxing and elegant vibe that you cannot help but love! I also thought the welcome dinner (at a special rate) and the free spa voucher they present guests with on arrival are the perfect welcome gifts. As other reviewers have suggested, drinks by the pool (especially on coming back from the beach) are an absolute must!
Regarding Búzios tips, Praia da Azeda (within walking distance to Casas Brancas) is my favourite. The hotel restaurant is really good, but if you're in the mood for something a bit more relaxed, the pizza place downstairs (you walk past it to access the beach/town road) is certainly an option. Definitely rent a buggy (quirky little cars) to check the beaches on the other side of the peninsula (the water is colder, but still worth a visit) - and make sure you haggle the price! Also go on one of the many cruises offered around town (again, haggle the price!) and do try the crepes at Chez Michou - serving yumminess in Búzios for 30 years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa is a refuge of beauty and elegance in the small town of Buzios, a few hours away from Rio de Janeiro. Nested over Armacao Bay, its Mediterranean style terrace and panoramic view of the sea have fascinated guests for over 40 years. Casas Brancas is a synonym of harmony and simplicity. With touches of style and sophistication, its decor provides the tranquility that permeates the entire ambience. Its team of professionals, trained in different languages, contributes for a even more personalized service. An authentic invitation for rest, pleasure and well-being. With a privileged location, overlooking the Orla Bardot waterfront promenade, the hotel is near the downtown area, as well as being within close range of the best restaurants and beaches in town. Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa, simply an idyllic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Brancas Boutique - Hotel And Spa
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil