Abracadabra was a great experience. Our room was clean and modern. The complimentary champagne and sparkling wine in the room upon arrival was a great touch. Our room did not have a view but the overall property view is incredible overlooking the bay. The hotel is perfectly located a few minute walk to the town where all the restaurants and bars are located. It is also far enough and high enough above the action where it is peaceful and secluded. The restaurants on the property and sister property were both great. The pizza spot was a perfect low-key date night while the restaurant on the property served a great modern cuisine with a very nice view of the bay below.
After a day of exploring it was great to come back to the hotel and relax by the pool on the lounge chairs and day beds. It never felt crowded while we were there. Breakfast was very good especially compared to other hotels in Brazil as you were able to order eggs, bacon and omelets to your liking. I would highly recommend this hotel for your trip to Buzios.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abracadabra is a unique and exclusive spot, set in the charming and sophisticated peninsula of Buzios, 180 km from Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is located only five minutes away from the heart of town and it features wonderful scenery, an idyllic terrace, a true manifestation of charm in a paradisiac setting. Our goal is to provide our guests an aesthetic harmony, casualness and true pleasure with a professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Abracadabra Pousada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abracadabra Pousada Buzios
- Abracadabra Pousada Hotel Buzios
- Abracadabra Pousada Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil