We really enjoyed our stay at Abracadabra. It was a great small hotel, with only around 18 rooms. This meant that there are only very few people in the hotel, which makes it more comfortable and relaxing. The pool area is great with comfortable sun beds and a amazing view, the hotel restaurant is really good and we recommend to eat lunch or dinner there and the staff at the hotel is great. The only thing we disliked about our stay in Buzios was that we did not enjoy the town that much. It is quite touristy and it turned out to be different than we expected. The town is a stop for many big cruise lines which populate the town very much. The hotel though was a great relaxing stay for a couple of days after an adventurous holiday around elsewhere in Brazil. Also we went to see what the neighboring Casa Brancas hotel, we found Abracadabra to have a better pool and seemed like a more quiet place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abracadabra is a unique and exclusive spot, set in the charming and sophisticated peninsula of Buzios, 180 km from Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is located only five minutes away from the heart of town and it features wonderful scenery, an idyllic terrace, a true manifestation of charm in a paradisiac setting. Our goal is to provide our guests an aesthetic harmony, casualness and true pleasure with a professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Abracadabra Pousada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abracadabra Pousada Buzios
- Abracadabra Pousada Hotel Buzios
- Abracadabra Pousada Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil