See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Beautiful pousada overlooking the sea. Right on orla Bardot. Can walk to the city where all the action is. Well kept. Good breakfast. 5 star. The suites have balconies and full view of the ocean. The view from the pool at night is soothing.

Room tip: Sea front, all the rooms are great and silent.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

My husband and I stayed for the weekend and really enjoyed our stay. We were upgraded to the seteais roo, which is lovely . We enjoy our stay and will def come back again. A BIG THANK you to Ezequiel who made our stay very special.

Room tip: Seteais room
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Rates off season are amazing. Perfect location. So easy to stroll through the town. Bathroom shower is huge, water takes a few minutes for hot water but then prefect. The view from the bed was perfect for sunset. Free breakfast is simple but filling. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Great hotel if you travel without children. We had the top room with terrace with a view over the pool area and the sea. The staff where nice and friendly. Breakfast was nice but not a lot of variety. Walking distance from some of the beaches and 5 minutes walk from the centre of town. The best way to visit the area is by boat so rent a taxi boat for the day and go looking for the beaches you really like.

Room tip: check if you get the Wifi as it depends on the deal you have with the hotel
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

I don't normally do bad reviews but I have to write this: Buzios is lovely but you can do better than this place I think.
In a lively town with plenty of night activities, our room had NO DOUBLE GLAZING. The noise from the party came straight into our room. No other room were available.
The people behind the desk are nice but not very professional: a bit clueless. The guy at the bar basically ignored me. It was as if I was a nuisance.
I said that we weren't happy on our way out but all we got was a sympathetic shrug.
There was no welcome information on our way in, no "customer service". I stayed in another place in Buzios a few months ago and they were really helpful about suggestions for restos and beaches and maps. NOT HERE! Byblos were nonchalant about our stay.
It wasn't a catastrophe, but you can do better in Buzios than stay here.
The balcony is beautifu, as is the view and no one was rude to us. Just unprofessional and not very welcoming. Very unusual for Brazil.
Come on guys, the OLYMPIC GAMES are coming in a year.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple