Nice Hotel. Excellent Service. Very Clean rooms. Not far from the Geribá beach. Good for children. We went there with a 5 months baby and was an amazing time. Good reacreators. Excellent breakfast. Nice pool and bar.
Definitely, a mini-resort.
1. They provide a small kitchen to the guests (prepare milk for children, etc). Unfortunatelly, the microwave's kitchen was broken and we had always to ask some attendee to use the main reastaurant kitchen microwave. I think they could have another microwave to replace in cases like this.
2. They charge R$1,50 for towels to use on the pool or beach. I think it could be included on the hotel final bill.
3. A hotel that is proposed to be "baby / kids friendly" should not explicity advertise guests with messages like "you can't wash clothes inside room". When you travel with babies, washing clothes is a fundamental thing, specially baby bibs and body suits.
4. Free internet, but very unstable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- dear, good afternoon.Please, let me change the picture page of my hotel Corais e Conchas. The current photos of my page do not correspond with the current infrastructure of the hotel. Is causing me problems. I need help urget. Send to you the correct picture. Thanks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corais e Conchas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corais e Conchas Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil