“Perfect to relax...”

Ranked #68 of 104 Hotels in Armacao dos Buzios
Santos, SP
“Perfect to relax...”
Reviewed 2 November 2010

Great beach view from all rooms, nice and cozy.
I recommend to get the luxury rom or above because the price difference is not much and the rooms are much better...

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 24 July 2010

It has great rooms in front of the beach, breakfast is good. The hotel is full of trees, on the top of a hill and you can enjoy the great view of a sunset in the hotel`s pier.

We had a great time!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Barracuda Resort is my special place. Mine and my husband's.
First time we stayed there, my husband, then my fiancé, chose that special place to propose me. This second time we went back there to spend our honeymoon.
We couldn't have chosen a better place. We decided to take our family and some friends with us this time, since we knew the place and enjoyed a lot our first time there. We wanted to share with them such a fabulous experience in Buzios.
Once again that was great and we had a gorgeous time. Our family and friends were so glad to be there with us sharing this special moment and also enjoying all the good attractions on the resort.
The rooms were very nice and clean, the service was very good, the social area was very cozy and fun for the raining days, swimming pool and green areas very attractive.
The resort is very close to Buzios shopping area (Rua das Pedras) and it has an adventurous path to take you to the Tartaruga Beach, which is a great beach with a view of paradize.
We just have to find another "excuse" to go there again and for sure we will always stay at our special place, Barracuda Resort.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Traveled here the day after my wedding with my wife's and I's family and friends. Really was the highlight of the trip to stay at this jewel of the jungle. This resort is not your typical European or American resort in some foreign land. This resort is rustic but modern and clean. It's location really makes this a nice private time with all the amenities of a 5 star resort. Owner and staff run this spacious resort as if it were a bed and breakfast with hospitality you would only expect from mom's house.

The resort is complete with water front bungalows 5 minutes walk through jungle path to pristine secluded beach. Only five minute taxi ride to downtown Buzios where you can be a tourist and enjoy the quaint cobble stone roads and Haviana shops. After a run around town you can truly relax in this great escape.

Honestly, I have been here twice now. The first time I proposed to my wife and the second time was our sort of family and friends honeymoon. We will alayws go back to the Barracuda. I am reluctant to write such a great review because I really don't want to see you at this resort because it is a perfect hidden gem. However, because of the great people that work at this resort and the way they always take care of us when we visit. I promised I would share with you all. Please keep this great secret a secret.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JCrisler
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We stayed two nights at this resort. The room was clean and fresh, we had a wonderful view of the water from our room. The grounds were well kept, food was wonderful, and the staff very nice. The owner took special care to ask us how we slept each night and to make sure that we were comfortable. The beach is close with just a short walk from the resort. I would stay again and again. You can't beat the price, the value, and the experience.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 13 January 2010

The hotel is set in beautiful scenery with a warm pool, gorgeous gardens, private hammocks and an extreamly yummy breakfast which is worth getting out of your comfortable bed for.

The shared areas are well kept with a pool table, tv room, lounges and internet.

The pool area is set up for lounging around with day beds and beautiful gardens.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed 26 October 2009

Me and my boyfriend stayed at Barracuda just for 2 days, but those were unforgetable!
The suite was so nice, confortable and with a beach and sunset view. There was a nice balcony with a hammock, the bathroom was so clean and light, the bed very confortable and big and all the public areas were fantastic, everything very organized, clean, nice and you can notice a very good taste in everything you see there.
Swimming pool is very beautiful and all the nature you can see there makes you feel enchanted. There many nice plants, fruit trees and flowers all around.
The pier the hotel has is so romantic, you can either watch the sunset there or from your room!
I loved my staying, specially becouse my boyfriend proposed me there! : ) It became very special for us and we intend to stay there everytime we go to Buzios.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple