Do not belive what you see on those pictures YOU will not get those.
The logo in the reception says "If we dont have it you dont need this" and they mean it.
First, it is not a hotel, it is a wrothen house with the mold all over the rooms and full of mascitos and insects. The word of comfort and enjoyment does not exist in this lacation and for service you need to go to Hilton (per the owner Ricardo).
We payed $150 per nigth for the " special rooms" and our special view from the porch was a view of the chimhey of the neigboring building.
After 3 slepplees night we decided to move to the nearby hotel and we paid the same rate and got normal and typical accamodation.
I do not recomend this place to anybody for any price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a highly privileged position less than 100 yards above the "Joao Fernandes Beach", with a fine panoramic view of the area. Offers one of the best accommodations in town, benefit from a full direct ocean view and balcony-terrace. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Baia do Joao Pousada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia De Joao Pousada Buzios
- Baia Do Joao Pousada Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil