This place is a gem! The view to the beach and to the ocean is so beautiful! The room was simple but clean, the patio with a nice hammock was really big. The location was perfect at least for us, it's on a peaceful spot on the hill but within easy walking distance to the town. The closest restaurants start only after a few minutes walk and the Rua las Pedras is about a 25 min walk along the pretty walkway right by the water. The beach is right in front of the hotel, you only need to take some steps down the hill. And the hotel pool area is also really nice, with a great view overlooking the beach and the ocean. The lounging chairs on the pool were super comfy.
The owner Ricardo was very attentive and friendly. He also helped organize the transportations for us in advance, which was helpful as we don't speak Portuguese.
Me and my husband had great time and we can really recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a highly privileged position less than 100 yards above the "Joao Fernandes Beach", with a fine panoramic view of the area. Offers one of the best accommodations in town, benefit from a full direct ocean view and balcony-terrace. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Baia do Joao Pousada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia De Joao Pousada Buzios
- Baia Do Joao Pousada Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil