I chose this place b/c it was rated number 1 for hotels in buzios on trip advisor, but I have no idea why that would b the case. While I thought the owner, Denise, was incredibly friendly and helpful and the grounds of the place were charming, I can't say much more about it that's positive. Our room was tiny and had ants crawling around the bathroom. I was told you couldn't flush toilet paper due to inadequate plumbing in Buzios. By the third time I forgot and was fishing toilet paper out of the toilet, I was fed up. The pool was dirty. But the rooms were clean and the restaurant, which was only open for breakfast was adequate. The rooms smelled a bit musty and moldy, probably b/c the humidity leaves everything damp at all times, but it was just unpleasant. It felt a bit like staying in a hostel and if I were 21 and on that kind of a vacation, it would have been fine, but for a romantic trip with your partner in your 30s, it's not the right place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Pitanga is located in the exclusive area of Ferradura , with it`s beautiful bay. You are perfectly located close to the hustle and bustle of the centre, where you can enjoy a fabulous nightlife. Rooms are light, comfortable, modern and airy with beautiful views. All with TV, air-conditioning, fan and mini-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Pousada Vila Pitanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Vila Pitanga Buzios
- Pousada Vila Pitanga Hotel Buzios
- Pousada Vila Pitanga Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil