My husband and I spent 3 nights at the Pousada Manaca Inn. The location was great as we were able to walk there easily from the ferry (about a 5 min walk). The room was very tidy and had a balcony facing the water. It was nice to have A/C during humid days. There are several restaurants close by that are very good. My husband hasn't stopped raving about the complimentary breakfast or Laura, who manages the Pousada when the owner is away. Laura provided directions to all the beaches we could hike to on the island. A really great stay on a beautiful island. Make sure you check out Lopes Mendez beach!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Manaca is located at "Praia do Canto" in Abraao, the main village on Ilha Grande, 15 min. walk from the ferry pier. At Pousada Manaca the emphasis is on location, excellent personal service and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pousada Manaca Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Manaca Hotel Ilha Grande
- Pousada Manaca Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil