the hotel, the location (close to the center, but not too noisy), the staff with Rennie, the breakfast and tea time... all just great! There is a lot of heart and soul in this hotel. we loved it!
Rennie knows the island well and she's able to give you all kind of recommandations for restaurant or tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and very cozy. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattresses, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil