9 days in Brazil and this B&B far outshone the other two we stayed in. I don't believe the brazilians are renown for their hospitality. So it took Rennie (a fellow Aussie) to give us the care attention we needed to enhance the holiday. We loved the afternoon tea, the quality if the breakfast, the first hot shower we had in Brazil, Lucie the friendly cat,Rennies interesting stories about the island, her book of tips on where to hike and eat etc.
Our room was small but comfortable and the small hike up the hill was always nice after dinner. If we could have stayed longer we would have stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and very cozy. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattresses, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil