Stayed as a couple (late 20s) from UK as an island break from Rio. Can't fault this accommodation. Staff incredibly helpful without being at all intrusive or annoying. Easy walk to the beach, about 5-10 min but nice to be out of the way of some of the hostel visitors. Room was better than expected and certainly as described, no surprises. Bedding was fantastic!!! Perfect break from the sometimes hectic pace of Brazil. Hello to Rennie and Rennie (the two hennies :) )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and very cozy. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattresses, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil