See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Clean and nice hotel. I field from the beginning very welcome. Good breakfast, good food if you like to eat at the Restaurant. Close to the Icarai beach. The Hotel is without a Gym but they offer you a gym what is in front of the Hotel, unfortunately I can check the facilities because I’m really busy but I will do the next time. People at the front gate always with a smile. I recommend the Hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thiago M, Gerente geral at Best Western Plus Icarai Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Mr. Rodrigo,
We appreciate your feedback regarding our structure and service. The team is satisfied with the result.
We hope to see you soon at Best Western Plus Icaraí.

Best regards,

Thiago Monteiro

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The hotel is quite Best Western standard. It is new and clean as well. Or at least it feel so.

What was mostly remarkable, was the helpful receptionist. She was very polite and friendly, quite different from the normally bad service quality of Rio de Janeiro city.

- Good breakfast
- Located very close to the beach
- A few steps to Tenore restaurant (a very good kg restaurant)

I stayed only one night, so I do not know the quality of the hotel amenities.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2018

A very nice place to stay, with nice team attending us. I recommend to stay in this hotel, tottaly different from others. The team is prepared to assist us everywhere with a lot of attention and pleasure.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Thiago S, Gerente geral at Best Western Plus Icarai Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

C1127NUjo_om

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

It was a good surprise knew this hotel in Niteroi, the service, the room and everything was good. The problem is just the price, to me very expensive for the area and the perfil of the hotel. I will back just if find some good sales

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Thiago S, Gerente geral at Best Western Plus Icarai Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Igor S,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Best Western is a very good hotel in rio de janeiro I did stay there for one day but the experience was great I recommend this hotel for everyone and I will return there coming soon Thanks for your excellent service

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple