A beautiful pousada just on the edge of the historic town. Rooms are comfortable, the pool and grounds are great and breakfast served by the river was a delight! As other reviews have noted, it is about a 20 min walk to the town centre, but this is not an issue - we walked home every night with no problems, and Neto (Pousada owner) happily gave us a lift in on a number of occasions. Neto was particularly helpful and really made our stay, along with Tina Turner and the other resident canines!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern, comfortable and relaxing pousada close to the Historic Centre of Paraty. Highly respected for providing guests with genuinely friendly and personal service. Twelve comfortable suites (Garden Suites complete with private patios and garden). Superior Loft Suites built on two floors complete with two bathrooms and living area. Aircon, quality linens and original art works come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pousada Bambu Bamboo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Bambu Bamboo Paraty, Brazil
- Pousada Bambu Bamboo Hotel Paraty