We stayed in Paraty for a week and we had our best time in Brazil at this lovely pousada! David was more than helpful/friendly, showing us great places to visit and amazing restaurants and taking the time to chat with us every morning. The pousada itself is so charming: very cute, and well-kept, and a few dogs, cats and a hen! Very well located as well: far enough from the historic so it is peaceful and quiet, and close enough so we could easily walk to every major sites. The breakfast there is also the best we had in Brazil: the scrambled eggs were amazing,I could never get enough of it. Bref, I would recommend this place to stay to anyone visiting Paraty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Guarana a place of quiet and beauty For the past ten years we have tried to create a place for traveler's to get away from the hustle of daily life, or a place to relax and recharge after traveling through the big cities of Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. Our hotel caters perfectly for small groups of friends, honeymooners, or couple's getaway. Here you will find quiet corners to chat or relax surrounded by lush gardens and hummingbirds sipping flower to flower. There will likely be a furry friend to keep you company as well should you desire. We want our guests to have the best experience possible. From beaches to waterfalls, fine dining to outdoor adventure, we can help you to the best our lovely town has to offer. Your hosts, David & Jimena ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Pousada Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Guarana Paraty
- Pousada Guarana Hotel Paraty
- Hotel Pousada Guarana Paraty, Brazil