We were just sad to pass threw this place (just 2 nights) without having the right time to enjoy enough this place!
We weren't sure if it was good at first to be ``out of the central historic spot`` but it did finally-so calm, peaceful, tastefully decorated. It felt like at was at the spa all the time (with the softly music in the backgroungs). And for us, the cats and dogs were ``a plus`` because we love animals...
The owners, very very kind, helpful anf full of stories.
No regrets, we suggest strongely!
P.S. Borrow the bikes, way more fun (and faster of course because the pousada is a bite outside!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Guarana a place of quiet and beauty For the past ten years we have tried to create a place for traveler's to get away from the hustle of daily life, or a place to relax and recharge after traveling through the big cities of Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. Our hotel caters perfectly for small groups of friends, honeymooners, or couple's getaway. Here you will find quiet corners to chat or relax surrounded by lush gardens and hummingbirds sipping flower to flower. There will likely be a furry friend to keep you company as well should you desire. We want our guests to have the best experience possible. From beaches to waterfalls, fine dining to outdoor adventure, we can help you to the best our lovely town has to offer. Your hosts, David & Jimena ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Pousada Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Guarana Paraty
- Pousada Guarana Hotel Paraty
- Hotel Pousada Guarana Paraty, Brazil