I've Stayed here over the years and have noticed they are starting to go beyond their established price point. It's a beautiful classic hotel that is missing many modern basic conveniences including WiFi, dependable pluming and a very outdated health club that which has two residential tried mills. Lower your rates or make some big upgrades...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Solar do Imperio is projected to seduce and enchant any observer. The atmosphere is created by two historic mansions that date from 1875 and 1893, both buildings are designated by IPHAN as historical and cultural heritage sites and were restored to convert them to a sophisticated hotel with high quality standard. The architectural beauty of these small palaces and the quality of the hotel services tune in with other monuments of the imperial city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Solar do Imperio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solar Do Imperio Petropolis
- Hotel Solar Do Imperio Petropolis, Brazil