“Decent food and price”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Decent food and price”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Well prepared an tasteful food for a price. Located near the main attractions and hotels. Car parking need to be improved.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank giocalfa

Chicago
“Don't go”
Reviewed 12 January 2010

On a recent trip to Rio, I had to suffer through two visits to Casa do Alemao (different locations, but it's the same thing). For some weird reason, my family in Rio thinks that Casa do Alemao is great. My spouce and I disagree. The sausage sandwiches were just ok. The croquetes are awful. We tried both the meat and the chicken croquetes and we were equally dissapointed. I coudn't pin point what's on them, but there's something that makes them taste nasty. I also ordered a "sonho" (a Brazilian donut) and I was highly dissappointed. The dough didn't taste fresh and the filling was not what I was expecting. The only good thing we ate there were the cookies. The cookies were good, but I wouldn't go out of my way for them.

2 Thank chicag009

Been to Casa Do Alemao? Share your experiences!