My husband and I booked to stay at Casa da Carmen e do Fernando for 3 nights. We ended up staying 5 and would have been tempted to stay longer if we didn't have a flight to catch. The location is great in a charming neighbourhood with a fantastic view over Rio. The balcony with pool (plunge) was great to spend an afternoon or morning relaxing before heading into busy Rio. Breakfasts were generous and at a table looking out at the view. Carmen, Fernando and their staff were welcoming, helpful and patient with our non existent Portuguese. This place definitely made our trip to Rio a success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a bed & breakfast with a privileged location in Santa Teresa. Access is very easy by Metro Glory. Are only 10 minutes from walking out of the station . Or by coming Lapa and up the Taylor Street. Near the Cristo Redentor and Sugar Loaf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa da Carmen e do Fernando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Rio De Janeiro, Brazil