WE just had such a fabulous stay at The Lighthouse. We currently live in Buenos AIres and wanted to take a vacation and ended up here. If you want to be close to the beach, an amazing lake, hang with awesome staff, and meet amazing travelers, then look no further. What I liked most about the hostel was that it was a fairly older crowd (25-40), and a smaller hostel of a total of 10 people, a really cozy setting. Breakfast was great, accompanied by hot coffee...need I say more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cute, small and quiet place located within Ipanema, one of the most beautiful and well-known areas of Rio de Janeiro. Only 3 blocks from the beach surrounded by a wealth of restaurants, shops and of course bars and clubs. We have a gorgeous double room and 8 bed mixed dormitory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The LightHouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lighthouse Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- The LightHouse Rio De Janeiro, Brazil