We enoyed our stay at the Lighthouse. The location is fabulous, and most of the staff is extremely helpful and friendly (especially Sylvia!). We only had a couple of minor complaints. We booked the double room and even emailed to ensure that it had A/C - however when we arrived it was broken. Thankfully there was a fan! Also the handle on the door to our room kept falling off making it impossible to lock which was a bit worrisome in terms of the security of our belongings. All and all though we had a great stay and would recommend The Lighthouse to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cute, small and quiet place located within Ipanema, one of the most beautiful and well-known areas of Rio de Janeiro. Only 3 blocks from the beach surrounded by a wealth of restaurants, shops and of course bars and clubs. We have a gorgeous double room and 8 bed mixed dormitory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The LightHouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lighthouse Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- The LightHouse Rio De Janeiro, Brazil