Me and my girlfriend stayed here over New Years, Rio was packed but Cabana Copa made sure everyone in the hostel had a good time. They organised a great party before midnight on the 31st.
The hostel is very clean - the bathrooms are cleaned twice a day. The beds are comfortable and there are large lockers to store your bags (just bring a lock with you). Good breakfast, excellent location, great people.
No faults here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from the famous Copacabana beach, next to the metro and a beautiful national park, CabanaCopa is a new quality backpackers hostel in a street w/ 24hrs security with a warm & welcoming atmosphere of our friendly & helpful staff.A large colonial house fully renovated with clean spacious dorms and bathrooms, excellent social areas (indoor and outdoor) that include our CabanaBar w/ Live sports & music, a Games room w/ Pool table, cards etc., a Cinema room w/ 52” LCD HD Cable TV & DVD, a Computers lounge w/ Free 20Mbs Internet & Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your CabanaCopa Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanacopa Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- CabanaCopa Hostel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil