I am a 38 year old Irish man travelling solo in south America. I have been in many hostels in Equador, Peru, Bolivia Chile and Argentina to date. This is the most fun and awesome easy goin staff I have come across!! Very knowledgable staff on hand to help you out. If your looking for clean, great clientel with a laid back ethos,then this is a the place for you!! The staff will encourage you to live it up, but they won't make you!:-) central to Copacabana beech 2 blocks down from the beech to the side of the Garage/gasoline pump station. I was here for 4 days, booked another hostel, but ran back o this hostel because I really enjoyed Cobanacopa Hostel. I highly recommend it, to the fullest! And would definitely.... definitely come back here again!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from the famous Copacabana beach, next to the metro and a beautiful national park, CabanaCopa is a new quality backpackers hostel in a street w/ 24hrs security with a warm & welcoming atmosphere of our friendly & helpful staff.A large colonial house fully renovated with clean spacious dorms and bathrooms, excellent social areas (indoor and outdoor) that include our CabanaBar w/ Live sports & music, a Games room w/ Pool table, cards etc., a Cinema room w/ 52” LCD HD Cable TV & DVD, a Computers lounge w/ Free 20Mbs Internet & Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your CabanaCopa Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanacopa Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- CabanaCopa Hostel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil