This hotel is a real find. It will really add to your trip in Rio. We had a master suite and our room was beautiful but very different to your standard hotel room. The view from the terrace upstairs and the hot tub is reason enough to stay here. On top of that, Daniel is so helpful. He bent over backwards for us and helped us plan our few days. All hotel staff were helpful and made an effort to communicate with us and help us in any way they could. This hotel is a little out of the way but if you have no issue with the bumpy buses then you should still really enjoy the trip. We loved being in the thick of it during the day and then going to our relaxing and quiet haven at night! Really really loved it here! My only gripe was that the water could be hotter. It was fine for showering but the hot tub and bath needed a little more heat. We would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Altos de Santa Teresa Guest House is located 4 km from Arcos da Lapa and 6 km from Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas. Santos Dumont Airport is 20min and Galeao 40min. The hotel offers Wi-Fi internet at no additional cost. The suites are equipped with air conditioning, LCD cable TV, minibar, digital safe, hair dryer, closet and large bathroom. Facilities include free private parking, maid service, heated pool and whirlpool. The breakfast can be enjoyed in the main lounge or on the deck overlooking the Sugar Loaf, Christ Redeemer and Guanabara Bay. Serves a Brazilian buffet with different varieties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and HRS so you can book your Altos de Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altos De Santa Teresa Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Altos De Santa Teresa Rio De Janeiro, Brazil