I likes the Novotel - it was clean and conveniently located to the old part of town. The area around it felt fairly safe. The front desk staff was helpful but the people who helped with getting cabs - not and since it's on a quiet side of the street, not many taxis come by. Breakfast was very nice. One thing I did not like was that although it was nonsmoking, some guest were smoking on our floor with their door open to the hallway. I did tell the front desk and it was resolved. Although some of our local contacts didn't think it was a fun area to be in, we found it nice that it was close to some interesting restaurants and the live music bars. I'd stay there again over being closer to the beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel has more than 400 hotels in 60 countries, located in the centre of key cities and suitable both for business trips and for holidays. Whether you visit us to relax, eat, work or find yourself, our facilities and teams are entirely at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel RJ Santos Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Novotel RJ Santos Dumont Rio De Janeiro, Brazil