Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Urban Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Urban Adventures
from US$49.00
from US$89.00
from US$149.00
from US$119.00
More Info
All reviews santa marta favela walking tour favela tour local guide full day tour christ the redeemer great tour combo tour small group guide alex highly recommend this tour michael jackson exploring rio real rio selaron steps an excellent guide main sites
Reviewed 2 days ago

Bruno was an amazing guide. He majored in History so I learned a lot of Brazilian history and it really made the tour more meaningful to get the history behind all the sites. We stopped for lunch at a wonderful vegetarian restaurant. It was a fabulous day. I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Beautiful places with a very expert guide. The tour is well organized and not expensive.I was in Rio we Janeiro with my friend in December.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Best. Tour. Ever. Ivan grew up in Santa Teresa so as he showed us the sites he told us what it was like growing up there and history of the area. He speaks multiple languages and his English was perfect. He is very laid back and we were never rushed if we wanted to look at anything. He also later gave me other wonderful suggestions for things to do in the city and had a list of vegetarian restaurants for me. Santa Teresa is a beautiful neighbourhood. The highlight of course is Selaron’s steps. Ivan let us take as much time as we wanted to enjoy these steps and told us the history. I would definitely go back. Ivan is a wonderful guide. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank tamin8or
Reviewed 1 week ago

Me and my girlfriend did the bike tour with Bruno. We realy enjoyed it and got within one day a great view and info of the city. Also a lot of history informatie.Perfect on the Sunday (road closed for cars)

1  Thank Bert K
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Juliana was a fantastic host and we had a non-stop tour seeing all the major attractions and tasting local food along the way too, finishing with a great lunch on the Copacabana sea-front
I think this may have been put together as a special tour for our Perigrine tour group, but it was amazing and you must look up Juliana for your next tour of Rio!

#GuideJu - it’s me!!!

#LocalsKnow #BestDayEver #RioUrbanAdventures

1  Thank carj999
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our guide, Julianna, was the highlight of the tour. She was fun, personable, knowledgeable. She made our day.
It was a long day, tour of the city, the stairs, Lapa, Santa Teresa and of course Christ Redeemer. It was a cloudy day and she did anything she could to watch the weather for Christ Redeemer. She was very accommodating even to the point of paying for our Uber to get to the hotel (which was cheaper than taking us all on the subway to our starting location).
Rio was amazing....but Julianna made it that much better, thank you.

1  Thank HeidiSayle