“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

After going to a few italian restaurants in Rio and being disappointed we had high expectations of Fiorino, and we weren't disappointed! We went for Sunday lunch before the World cup final. Restaurant was beautiful, peaceful and not too crowded, we sat outside, and the food was delicious. I had the seafood pasta which came with lots of fresh seafood, and very good sized prawns, not tiny shrimp! Price was also reasonable, $37(BRL). I would definitely recommend Fiorino!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

It's a different kind of Italian restaurant, but the food has a very good quality. The presentation of the dishes is wonderful, the service is perfect and the place is very romantic.
It's not a turistic place and it's located in a weird area…. You should go for lunch, because of the area….
DON'T miss desserts, are out of this world.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is really nice, the service too and the food is great. But be carefull!! They dont take credit cards, only cash!!!

1  Thank AndreaRRG
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had a great evening, the service is 5 stars, the atmosphere is romantic, it´s a traditional Italian restaurant in Rio. It´s not a touristic place as it´s located in Tijuca. I had lamb that was soft and tasty and my husband had beef with pasta. The beef could have been a better quality, but that´s because I´m Brazilian and picky with meat. The desert, Tiramisú was absolutely fantastic. I did not give 10 out of 10 because the toillet could had been cleaner. I had previously tried their pizza and I recommend it.

1  Thank Marcela O
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Fiorino is a wonderfull Restaurant - with great Italien food.. Serviceminded staff and a wunderfull/Romantic setting.
The price is very fair..
Try it if you like how the Italiens does it! 5 Stars from Denmark!

1  Thank Aaguero14